Visiting Hours Daily 8 a.m - 9:00 p.m.
Olympia Medical Center is committed to family centered care. We believe that the support and participation of loved ones is essential to the the healing process. Therefore, the Hospital encourages open visitation of patients at the medical team’s discretion based upon the following guidelines.
General Guidelines and Procedure:
- Visiting hours will be daily from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Visitors of all ages are permitted. Children 12 and under will be restricted only during ﬂu season, which lasts from December through March.
- In the Critical Care Units, the visiting hours will be limited to 2 people at a time in 10-15 minute increments at the discretion of the healthcare team.
- It is highly recommended that visitors who have experienced a fever, any contagious disease, cough, runny nose, sore throat, skin rash, vomiting, or diarrhea in the last 48 hours not visit patients in the hospital. The visitor should also be free of any communicable disease.
- If any issues should arise, contact the operator and ask to speak with the Nursing Supervisor.