Outpatient Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Services
We provide comprehensive evaluation and treatment for people with orthopedic and neurological problems.
We commit to delivering comprehensive rehabilitation care to patients in our community with a wide range of impairments, functional limitations, and movement disabilities.
Conditions We Treat
- Orthopedic/musculoskeletal injuries (before and after surgery)
- Sports injuries
- Gait disorders
- Spine disorders, neck, and back pain (before and after surgery)
- Hand injuries
- Work-related injuries
- Neurological disorders
- Speech, language, and cognitive disorders
- Swallowing (dysphagia) disorders
Treatments We Provide
- Joint Mobilization
- Soft Tissue mobilization
- Therapeutic Exercises
- Functional Movement Training
- Pre and Post surgery care
- Manual Therapy
- Lymphedema care
- Foot and ankle (before and after surgery)
A physician referral is required for outpatient services. We work with most insurance providers. We can arrange for transportation for patients that meet certain requirements.
- Hours of Operation:
7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- To schedule an appointment:
Please call us at (323) 932-5086 or fax your prescription to (323) 932-5472. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Rehab Director, Avi Amit, PT, DPT at (323) 932-5474 or email: email@example.com
We are located within the Medical Office Building at 5901 W. Olympic Blvd., Suite 407. We provide parking validation at the parking structure on the corner of Olympic Blvd. and Genesee.