Olympia Medical Center accepts a comprehensive range of health insurance coverage including:
- Private Insurance
- Most Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO’s)
- Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO’s)
Please contact your member service representative with your insurance carrier for coverage determination. Speciﬁc inquiries regarding hospital billing services rendered may be directed to:
Olympia Medical Center
5901 W. Olympic Blvd., Suite 305
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Phone: (888) 346-0422
Fax: (323) 932-5462
- The Business Oﬃce will submit a claim to your insurance within 5-7 days of your visit.
- Your insurance should respond within 45-60 days with a decision to pay, deny, or request additional information.
- You should receive an Explanation of Beneﬁts from your insurance company with their decision.
Payment for costs not covered by your insurance plan will be requested upon admission or at time of service. These may be co-payments, deductibles, private room diﬀerences, etc. Methods of payment are as follows: ATM, cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Should you have any questions regarding your hospital bill, please call our Customer Service Hotline at (888) 346-0422. Telephone hours are 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.