Reflections, Intensive Outpatient Psychiatric Program (IOP)
At Reflections, our goal is to provide a safe and supportive environment for adults and geriatric individuals with behavioral health issues. The program safely addresses problems and concerns which most affect our patients and their current life situation.
Our multi-disciplinary staff consists of highly qualified psychiatrists, registered nurses, licensed therapists, an art therapist, and marriage and family therapist interns dedicated to providing compassionate quality care for our patients. We coordinate care with the patient’s family, medical doctors, residential care staff, and any other significant people in the patient’s life. Our goal is to help the patient regain the skills to live a healthy and independent life.
At Reflections, We Focus on Quality of Life Improvements
Reflections provides mental health services in an outpatient setting. Our Program is designed for adults and seniors of all ages who may be suffering from multiple losses, bereavement, major depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, and other mental health problems. We offer a structured, intensive outpatient program.
Reflections IOP generates an individual plan of care based upon assessments performed by licensed members of the treatment team.
Reflections offers a variety of groups and treatment modalities to build skills and strengths for healthy living, including:
- Art therapy
- Goal setting
- Grief and loss
- Group therapy:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Communication & assertiveness training
- Co-occurring & addiction disorders
- Daily psychotherapy
- Process groups
- Relapse prevention
- Stress reduction
- Symptom management
- Trauma Recovery
- Individual therapy
- Marriage & family sessions
- Psychiatry & Medication Management
- Case management coordination with outside sources
- Community resources
We treat a broad range of conditions, such as:
- Adjustment problems
- Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder
- Difficulty completing activities of daily living
- Major life changes such as death of a loved one or divorce
- Medical conditions impacting quality of life
- Panic Attacks
- Prolonged periods of isolation and sadness
- For the patient’s convenience, the Reflections programs hours are Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- There are three daily groups, as well as continental breakfast, and hot lunch available daily.
- Transportation is provided within a 10-mile radius.
- Patients may attend the program 2-4 days per week based on individual needs.
- Assessments for admission to the program can be arranged over the phone.
- We accept Medicare, most managed care programs, and private insurance.
- For more information, please contact the Reflection program manager at (323) 932-5056 or email: email@example.com