REFLECTIONS INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM
See Yourself from a Whole New Perspective
Reflections is a behavioral health program working with adults (18+) and seniors coping with major life changes.
Your Quality of Life is Our Focus
We offer a structured Intensive Outpatient Program designed to help people suffering from depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and other mental health conditions.
- 3 Group Therapy Sessions a Day
- Individual Therapy
- Psychiatric Services
- Case Management
- Safe and Welcoming Environment
- Transportation Within 10 Miles
- Light Breakfast with Coffee and Hot Lunch (Kosher, Vegan, & Diabetic Options Available)
- Open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Insurance: Medicare Part B, "Medi-Medi," Most Private Insurance Plans
To schedule a zero cost tour of the program, contact: Christina Kohfield, LMFT, (323) 932-5056 ext. 1949