Scheduling an Appointment
To schedule an appointment:
Please call us at (323) 932-5086 or fax your prescription to (323) 932-5472
and we will call you.
Hours of operation:
Monday- Friday 7am-5pm
Parking: Validated parking at the parking structure on the corner of Olympic Blvd. and Genesee (see maps and directions)
Transportation: We provide free transportation for hospital services in some areas. Please discuss this option when you schedule your appointment.
· In order to treat you at our clinic, we will need your physician’s written order. We will then contact you and will do our best to accommodate your scheduling requests.
· We might ask you a few personal questions such as your
insurance information and date of birth.
· We will request that you bring a list of all your medications.
· We provide free validated parking.
· We also offer free transportation (within a 10 mile
radius), if needed, to and from our clinic.
· Your assigned therapist will spend about 60 minutes to perform an initial evaluation. Together with you, the therapist will prepare an optimal treatment plan and goals based on the assessment’s findings. Your follow up sessions will typically be 45-60min in length.